Here is my latest sermon message. Trouble distinguishing between what is true and what isn't sometimes? You are not alone. There are a slew of different belief systems floating around in America today. So is it really okay for people to subscribe to whatever system they want? Does living that way have consequences? Click play below and find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jesus: Consultant or King?
I recently heard a famous pastor ask a question to his congregation. He stoically looked at the crowd and said, "Is Jesus just your co...
-
It's hard to believe that the holidays are once again upon us. Our recent snow storm the end of November, has reminded me of the Advent...
-
I recently finished the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. This book is only about 150 pages, so it is a relatively quick read. But I...
No comments:
Post a Comment