* Who Am I? * Where Am I Going?
* What Comes Next? * What is Love?
* Who Is God? * What Kind of Life Should I Live?
* Where Did We Come From? * How Should I Treat People?
* How Can I Get to Heaven? * What Does Life Mean?
* What is Forgiveness? * How Can I be Saved?
* Why Doesn't Wealth Fix Things? * What is Atonement?
Get the Picture?
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jesus: Consultant or King?
I recently heard a famous pastor ask a question to his congregation. He stoically looked at the crowd and said, "Is Jesus just your co...
-
It's hard to believe that the holidays are once again upon us. Our recent snow storm the end of November, has reminded me of the Advent...
-
I recently finished the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. This book is only about 150 pages, so it is a relatively quick read. But I...
No comments:
Post a Comment