Monday, December 21, 2020

NEW BOOK by Jon Klaus

I am proud to announce that as of today, my new book 'A Deep and Abiding Faith' is available on Amazon and LuLu.com for purchase!  

I believe faith is the cornerstone of the modern church, and how we express that faith is inexorably linked to whether or not others see Jesus when they look at us.  It is basically a guide for living out your Christian faith in a practical and effective manner.  It is a paperback format, 110 pages.  I hope you will join me on this journey by reading through the ten chapters, and then applying the lessons to your life.  





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Faithful Christian Remnant

The standard definition of the word remnant means  a portion left over .  This begs the question of course, as to what composes this portion...