Saturday, March 9, 2013
.
"Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Value of a Life
I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that after the COVID pandemic, something happened to our collective mental health. ...
-
It's hard to believe that the holidays are once again upon us. Our recent snow storm the end of November, has reminded me of the Advent...
-
I recently finished the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. This book is only about 150 pages, so it is a relatively quick read. But I...

No comments:
Post a Comment